Best Hair Transplant in Kadapa
Hair Transplant in Kadapa, Hair transplant doctor, hair transplant centre, hair transplant surgery
Here, at Hair and skin factory we are giving the best hair transplant in Kadapa, that is done by experienced hair specialists. Hair transplant surgery gives you mind-blowing and surprising benefits. This is only possible with the help of advanced procedures that we use at our centers. We are also well-known for 100% safe and result-arranged medicine. If you are thinking about transplantation cost in Kadapa, you will surely get the affordable procedure at our clinic.
Factors that influence Hair Transplant cost in Kadapa
Types of hair transplant surgery are FUE, FUT, Scalp expansion, and Mini grafts.
Geographic area, condition, and facilities of hair transplant centre act as a primary factor. We provide the most affordable hair transplant facilities, so you don't stress over the hair transplant costs.
Popularity and experience of the surgeon also matters a lot. We have the best hair transplant specialists, who are always ready to offer you the best service within your budget.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction and an advanced method of hair transplantation.
In this method, your surgeon first prepares the donor area where you have enough hair growth to collect hair grafts. He collects hair follicles one by one from the donor sites using sharp circular punches.
What are the advantages of FUE Hair Transplant method at Hair and Skin Factory?
- We, here at hair and skin factory utilize the most advanced instrument and encompassed punches, which results in the least hair graft wastage.
- Our hair transplantation procedure includes direct transplantation of the removed hair grafts.
- We make smaller incisions of size 0.7 mm 0.8 mm punches to collect the hair grafts from the donor area. In addition to this, small incisions or punches are valuable for fast recovery of the donor area.
- Our advanced techniques do not result in scarring and other types of side effects, so you do not take tension about hair transplantation.
- We offer combined FUE treatment along with PRP, which is known as Bio Stimulated FUE.
Who is the ideal candidate for hair transplantation?
- Any individual who is suffering from excessive hair loss such as male and female baldness.
- Both sexes, who wish to change the state of their hairline.
- Individuals who experience hair fall due to injury and after a surgical procedure such as facelift surgery are the perfect candidate for hair transplantation.
- Persons who wish to treat hair loss at certain body parts such as eyebrows, pubic hair, eyelashes, and beards.
What happens during a Hair Transplantation procedure?
- Hair transplantation requires only 5–11 hours, which is performed under local anesthesia. In addition to this, there are no such dietary restrictions for the patient.
- We, here at hair and skin factory perform hair transplantation with the help of Follicular Unit Extraction. This FUE treatment includes the direct removal of single follicular units, that do not outcomes in scarring at the donor area.
- We transplant collected hair grafts with special care at the affected area, which completely looks like natural hair at the scalp.
What to expect after Hair Transplant Surgery?
- After the hair transplant, you will experience scabs, that will automatically shed in 3-4 weeks. However, you do not even try to touch or pick them up, because these affect your transplanted hair follicles.
- Normally, patients experience swelling at the transplanted area, but don’t touch the scalp, because it is too sensitive. You must rub ice cubes on the forehead in order to reduce the risk of swelling.
- You must sleep in the right posture for at least the first week after the hair transplantation so that you can get rid of swelling within 4-5 days.
- Well, this is completely safe and painless procedure because it performs under local anesthesia, but if you feel pain and discomfort must go with prescribed medications. As we stated above, our medications are 100% safe, so you must take a prescribed painkillers to get rid of pain after the surgery.
When is the right time to take hair transplant surgery?
- Well, first of all, our hair transplant doctor will examine you properly and then he may recommend you oral medications or other hair loss treatment in order to identify your condition.
- When you are unable to get rid of hair loss, you must go with a hair transplant surgical procedure.
- Our hair transplant procedures are valuable to treat receding hairline as well, additionally useful to thicken the temple or crown.
- Our experts use PRP therapy or injections to maintain hair after the hair transplant.
How many hair grafts you need?
- It depends on the hair loss area that how many hair grafts you need to treat your condition. We will discuss it at the time of consultation after examining your condition.
- For more detailed information or if you want to get a hair transplant, you just call us once.